Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Wrap Review

Well this is my first blog ever LOL....I used my first wrap yesterday and it worked....I was so excited I forgot to measure, but I did take pictures and made a collage. :)  I kept my on for about and hour ( did not realize if may work longer than that until I read another review)...I am so ready to try more hopefully win some...maybe interested in becoming a distributor.  I know a lot of people who could benefit from this...Oh and today I am wearing pants I could not wear last week. :)

1 comment:

  1. no way! That is pretty cool, I am curious now..... hm...

    Following coco back from the Tuesday hop. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    If you haven't yet, you should check out my 100 Follower Giveaway! Ends 7/27.

    http://brookiesbabybargains.blogspot.com/2011/07/its-here-100-followers-giveaway-ends.html

    ReplyDelete