Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Letisha Doyle's Review

I recently used the It Works ultimate body applicator. After doing some research and talking with some friends who had tried it. I figured I could give 45 minutes and see what happened for me. The applicator box has very simple easy to follow instructions. When I opened the applicator I could smell the lotion. To me it smells like eucalyptus which I absolutely loved. I applied it and smoothed it over my belly. For me it felt a little tingly like when you put Vick’s vapor rub on. I absolutely love that tingly sensation, it’s not uncomfortable in anyway. I used saran wrap to help hold it in place. I was still able to move and go about my daily routine as usual. Which includes chasing my 2 year old and my 5 month old. I would recommend rubbing the applicator from the middle for your belly out to the sides every ten minutes or so. I think it helps in making sure it stays in full contact with your skin and really soaks in. Before I wrapped I measured my waist it was 37 inches, after I was 35 inches. I measured the next day and lost another inch. After 72 hours my total loss was 4 ½ inches. I am very happy with my results and highly recommend this product!! I can’t wait to wrap myself again!


Thanks,
Letisha Doyle

No comments:

Post a Comment